PA Safety Services Limited is a leading multi-disciplinary team of Health and Safety experts
offering a wide range of services throughout the UK.
We provide innovative services to our clients based upon our core values:
- Listening to what clients actually want and delivering precisely what we agree.
- Providing consultancy advice which is unambiguous, practical, pragmatic and reasonable.
- Developing less prescriptive ways of managing risk which will not ‘drown’ clients in unnecessary paperwork.
- Ensuring high quality services are delivered accurately and consistently by small, focussed and responsive project teams.
- Carefully matching our most suitable, competent and commercially aware consultants to each Health and Safety assignment.
- Fostering long term commercial relationships which deliver continuous improvement through responsive client management.
We can assist you on a wide range of Health and Safety matters.
- Workplace Safety Audits and Inspections.
- Company Specific Health and Safety Policy’s.
- Specific Procedures and Arrangement Documentation.
- Comprehensive Safety Management Systems.
- Health and Safety Training Services.
- External Health and Safety Advisor Appointments (Retained basis).
- Fire Risk Assessments and Management Systems.
- Asbestos Survey’s and Management Services.
- CDM Coordination Services.
- Construction Site Monitoring (Inspections and Audits).
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Training Services (City and Guilds 2377-12).
- Tender Application Assistance.
- Accident Investigation.
- Risk Assessments.
- Method Statements.
- COSHH Assessments.
- DSE Assessments.
- Noise Assessments.
- Health and Safety Telephone Advice.
- Manual Handling Assessments
PA Safety Services Ltd are continually improving and updating the range of services we offer in
response to new legislation and Best Practice techniques. If you would like to discuss a particular
project with one of our consultants, please get in touch and we will be delighted to assist in any way we can.